from Scottrade Investment Management™
With Advisor Access, we will refer you to a registered investment advisor who can help you develop your plan, implement your strategy and provide professional support to help you make informed financial decisions.
Develop Your Investment Plan
We can help identify the right resources to manage your finances with confidence. Every advisor in our program meets rigid eligibility requirements and has extensive experience offering comprehensive investment advisory services to a broad range of clients.
We work with the following advisory firms to help you meet your financial goals:
- Advisors Capital Management
- Alpha Cubed Investments LLC
- Capital Advisors Inc.
- Churchill Management Group
- Corda Investment
- Creative Planning, Inc.
- Doyle Wealth Management
- Girard Partners
- Signet Financial
- Mariner Wealth Advisors
- Mercer Global Advisors
- Steele Capital Management
- Wealthquest Corporation
Work with Professional Advisors
Each advisor meets a rigid set of criteria to enter into our Advisor Access™ program.
Each advisor is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as an investment advisor, and has all services and functions performed or supervised by representatives of his or her firm with experience that may include work as a Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Public Accountant or financial planner.
In addition, each advisor in the Advisor Access™ program must meet the following criteria:
- Has a minimum of $150 million in assets under management, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Scottrade Investment Management.
- Is compensated for services provided to you on a fee basis (asset-based fees or hourly fees, as opposed to commissions).
- Satisfies, and will continue to satisfy, all registration, filing, notification, licensing, fee and qualification requirements under all applicable federal and state laws and rules.